Charlie Sharman is the Founder and CEO of Cantifix. He has been behind the creation of some of the most cutting edge and revolutionary glass structures for the last 28 years. His latest endeavour The Photon Project combines revolutionary scientific research, structural engineering and architectural design and addresses the link between a person’s exposure to daylight and their overall levels of happiness and well-being. It has received huge media attention including that of Reuters, ITN and The Daily Mail and has caught the interest of hundreds of thousands of people worldwide.
In This Episode:
- What is the Photon Project?
- A description of the top Oxford scientific research study happening right now on the link between daylight and levels of well being?
- What effect does light have on our body?
- How our melatonin levels are linked with the rising and setting of the sun?
- How our Circadian Rhythms are governed by evolution.
- Some of the reasons why we are getting more stressed, anxious, and sleep deprived.
- What are some of the practical things we can all do to be happier based on what daylight research is telling us?
- How can we rebalance our circadian levels?
- A description of the cutting edge technology behind one of these ‘Photon Pods’
- Charlie’s vision for the future and where he sees things going.
- What does a fulfilled life mean to Charlie?
- What is 1 thing our listeners can do today that will have a massive positive effect on their lives?
- Which books or resources have changed/had a big impact on your life?
Interview with Charlie Sharman by Vision London
Connect with Charlie:
The Photon Project on Twitter
Want a Free Audiobook from Audible.com? Grab one here