Kirsty Hanly is one of the UK’s top cognitive hypnotherapists and personal development coaches based in Harley Street in London and has worked with some of the world’s leading coaches. She writes regularly for the Huffington Post and is a highly sort after speaker who was recently invited to present at TEDx in London.
Her passion is in helping people to let go of their blocks to success, to unlock their potential, and to create the life of their dreams.
In This Episode:
- What is cognitive hypnotherapy and how can it be used to help people?
- What is brain plasticity and why is that a good thing?
- The job of our unconscious mind is to protect us and to avoid danger but how can it actually hinder and hold us back?
- Ways in which phobias are created
- What are positive and negative anchors?
- The power of asking yourself the question ‘Who would I be if….’
- “You can have anything you want in the world if you are willing to ask a thousand people for it”
- What Kirsty means by ‘leaning into your fears’
- Your thoughts are just thoughts, they are not instructions, you have the choice whether to act upon them or not.
- Being ‘lit from the inside’ is the ultimate goal for herself and for her clients
- What does a fulfilled life mean to Kirsty?
- What is 1 thing our listeners can do today that will have a massive positive effect on their lives?
- Which books or resources have changed/had a big impact on your life?
Somebody Should Have Told Us!: Simple Truths for Living Well by Jack Pransky
When You’re Falling, Dive: Using Your Pain to Transform Your Life by Mark Matousek
Connect with Kirsty:
Kirsty’s personal website
Kirsty’s coaching website
Want a Free Audiobook from Audible.com? Grab one here