Two of the biggest things stopping people from doing what they want in life is not having the time or not having the money, well my guest today can help solve both of these. He is the author of the #1 Amazon Bestseller ‘How To Live For Free’ and founder of the UK’s most popular freebie site LatestFreeStuff.co.uk which gets over 400,000 monthly visitors. It is one of the UK’s fastest growing companies and has received huge media coverage from sources such as the Daily Mail, Mirror, The Guardian and Forbes magazine.
In This Epsiode:
- What was the reason and motivation behind writing the book, ‘How To Live For Free’
- How you can sail around the world on beautiful yachts for free?
- What are some of the biggest takeaways and lessons from the book?
- How big a part has gut and instinct played in Deepak’s decision making.
- A description of Deepak’s relationship with risk and risk taking.
- Being intentional and going after what you want.
- How to get people interested in your product.
- The importance of putting yourself out there and taking action if you want something.
- Has knowing that he could always life for free if needs be, given him more freedom to do what he truly wants in life?
- A memorable failure of Deepak’s and what lessons he learnt from it.
- How was Deepak able to travel the world and still be earning money from multiple websites at the same time?
- What has been the main personality trait that has helped Deepak in life and in business?
- What does a fulfilled life mean to Deepak?
- What is 1 thing our listeners can do today that will have a massive positive effect on their lives?
- Which books or resources have changed/had a big impact on your life?
Magnus Walker’s TED Talk
Deal Extreme Drop shipping company
The Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss
Connect with Deepak
Deepak on Twitter
Latest Free Stuff website
Want a Free Audiobook from Audible.com? Grab one here