This is part 2 of a 2 part chat with Thomas Bahler.
Thomas Bahler is a truly incredible musician who has worked with the likes of: Quincy Jones, Michael Jackson, Frank Sinatra, Elvis Presley, Tina Turner and Stevie Wonder. He is also an author, speaker and mentor. One of his many gifts is his ability to help the frustrated masses discover what makes their heart sing and inspire them to bring it to fruition, so they can reach their highest potential and live a fulfilling life.
In This Episode:
- Why it’s important to be a ‘good host’ to ideas that come to you.
- We don’t have to understand exactly how something is going to happen, “The universe understands intent”
- Thomas describes the formula that he has used his entire life to achieve everything that he’s ever wanted.
- The huge importance of being in service and serving others
- Thomas talks about loving what you do, so much so that you’d gladly do it for free.
- Thomas describes why he believes the educational system is outdated and destroys creativity.
- When we mess up and make mistakes, if we learn something from it, it’s never truly a mistake.
- Advice from his dad: “Did you make a mistake or a discovery?” It is all about perception and changing our perspective.
- “Doubt closes the door to possibility….so make fear your friend” you can respect fear but don’t be afraid or run from it. Fear can be an ally, use it.
- “What we resist, persists”
- What does a fulfilled life mean to Thomas?
- What is 1 thing our listeners can do today that will have a massive positive effect on their lives?
- Which books or resources have changed/had a big impact on your life?
- “When I say I want X, and I’m serving others. I get it!”
Do Schools Kill Creativity TED Talk by Ken Robinson
Bring on the Learning Revolution! TED Talk by Ken Robinson
What You Want Wants You by Thomas Bahler
Anything Is Possible – A Tale of Aesop (Illustrated) by Thomas Bahler
Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
Connect with Thomas:
Want a Free Audiobook from Audible.com? Grab one here