Sunita Pattani is a psychotherapist and author based in London, who specialises in exploring the link between mind, body, spirit and emotional healing. Since childhood, she has been fascinated with science, spirituality, consciousness and the deeper question of who we really are. She explores this question from a multidisciplinary perspective, and implements the findings within her therapy practice. Alongside this, she shares her message through writing, running workshops and speaking. She is a regular contributor to The Huffington Post and is the author of ‘My Secret Affair with Chocolate Cake – The Emotional Eater’s Guide to Breaking Free’ and her latest book ‘The Transcendent Mind – The Missing Peace in Emotional Wellbeing’
In This Episode:
- What is The Transcendent Mind?
- What she feels is wrong with conventional therapy and the reasons why she feels that it is often just putting a small bandage on a much bigger problem.
- We discuss how a Newtonian method of therapy, dealing with Cause and Effect is outdated and the importance of integrating a more rounded, multidisciplinary, holistic approach that incorporates mind, body and spirit.
- We talk about some recent scientific studies and how their results have caused us to change previously held beliefs and resulted in personal paradigm shifts about what is possible.
- You found that the concept of interconnectedness allowed many of your patients to better understand their own purpose in life. How come?
- Sunita describes a fascinating example of a study of telepathy and that illustrates our interconnectedness with one another.
- What the quote “We do not suffer because life is cruel. We suffer because we do not realise who we are.” means to Sunita.
- Why is looking after and healing our body just as important as our mind and spirit?
- In your book you take the reader through the four elements of the Transcendent Healing Process. What are these 4 elements?
- “Healing happens in layers and it’s important to understand that, it is quite often a case of two steps forward, one step backwards”
- What exactly do you mean by the intention to heal and the allowing of healing and what’s the difference between these two things?
- Sunita describes some healing practices that we can all do at home.
- What does a fulfilled life mean to Sunita?
- What is 1 thing our listeners can do today that will have a massive positive effect on their lives?
- Which books or resources have changed/had a big impact on your life?
7 Essential Tools for Mastering Your Mind! by Sunita Pattani
The Transcendent Mind The Missing Peace in Emotional Wellbeing by Sunita Pattani
A Course in Miracles by Foundation For Inner Peace
Connect with Sunita:
Want a Free Audiobook from Audible.com? Grab one here