Barry is a well known radio and TV presenter, astrologer, psychic and medium and has conducted over two thousand readings and run spiritual groups since 2000. He produces and hosts the show: ‘Radio Out There’ a mind, body and spirit program that enjoys a worldwide audience and is now in its 11th year and continues to grow and be hugely influential. They are over 550 episodes in and Barry has interviewed hundreds of the top thought leaders from all around the globe. He is also the author of the best selling book ‘Afterlife – Uncovering the Secrets of Life After Death’ which has been acclaimed all over the world and he has recently released his brand new book ‘No Goodbyes, Life changing insights from the other side’.
In This Episode:
- Barry Eaton explains how he got involved in exploring life after death.
- We hear about Judy, Barry’s soul mate, and the messages he received from her after she passed away.
- “You don’t talk to dead people, you can’t speak to someone who’s dead, you can talk to someone who’s spirit is alive in another dimension, but you can’t speak to something if it’s dead, so I communicate with spirits, I communicate with them, like all mediums do”
- Barry describes how we never really die or disappear. It helps to think of ourselves as a spiritual being with a human body and not the other way around.
- “We are all spiritual energies having a human experience, and once each life is completed we return to our real home. The real reason for our earthly life is to have as many experiences as possible so that our soul can develop.”
- We discuss how this information changes the way in which we should view mistakes, rather than beating ourselves up and being self critical when we we mess up, to realise that it is all part of our souls development and growth.
- Barry describes working with a Trance Medium, and exactly what that process looks like.
- I ask Barry whether psychic ability and mediumship is a skill that can be learnt by anyone.
- “Intuition just simple means tuition from within”
- Barry describes a remarkable story of a lady called Gwen and her evidence supporting the existence of past lives.
- If our actions in each life are a vital part of our soul growth, how does this effect the everyday decisions that we make? I ask Barry about the importance of taking personal responsibility for our actions.
- Barry discusses how learning and studying about death has changed the way he views and experiences life, in the here and now.
- What does a fulfilled life mean to Barry?
- What is 1 thing our listeners can do today that will have a massive positive effect on their lives?
- Which books or resources have changed/had a big impact on your life?
The Reincarnation Experiment by Peter Ramster
Afterlife: Uncovering the Secrets of Life After Death by Barry Eaton
No Goodbyes: Life Changing Insights from the Other Side by Barry Eaton
Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Lives Between Lives by Michael Newton
Destiny of Souls: New Case Studies of Life Between Lives by Michael Newton
Connect with Barry:
Want a Free Audiobook from Audible.com? Grab one here